Saturday, June 22, 2024

I Love You Too...

Come child.  Come to Me.  Oh how I love you! 

Why do you complicate? Why do you shy away?  Why do you make it something that it's not?

STOP!

The enemy has distorted my love, my desired relationship with you, long enough!

Come to me as a child, because YOU ARE MY CHILD! Climb into my lap of safety.  Cling to me. There you will find all you need.  I AM the breath of life, the living water and I long for you!  

My beloved, my child...in all this world I want YOU!!!  You are my prize, my reward.  You are pure love, pure joy.  I loved you in the garden and I love you still.  

Would you not give up your life for your own children?  Would you not always welcome them to your lap, your embrace?

Close your eyes, breathe deep.  I'm in the sway of your heartbeat.  I am the peace that surrounds you.  Rest in me.  As your heart cries, " I love you!", mine responds-

"I love you too!"

Bask in my love.

~Abba

James 1:18 

 18  He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word.  And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.


John 3:16

16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.


Matthew 11: 28-30

28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Waiting for You

Consume His word.  Eat it, digest it.  Whatever you have to do to get it in you, do that.  It is life.  It is everything.  It will encourage...